'A seed of a plot drops into my head, I plant it with a few chapters, spend a great deal of time thinking it through, and once the green shoots come through, I water it with care. Hopefully several months later something beautiful has grown.' - Lesley Pearse
Lesley Pearse is one of the UK's best-loved novelists with fans across the globe and sales of over 10 million copies of her books to date.
- @ohhaveaword bless you. New book in June! Not long to wait x x x — 1 hour 7 min ago
- Just heard my grandson was trying to protect a girl withabout 10 men surrounding her in Bali Good that he is brave and chivalrous But! — 9 hours 12 min ago
- Off to Bristol today to meet a dear chum I miss badly since I moved to Devon. Happy days! — 9 hours 46 min ago
- @janjonesauthor maybe it will teach him caution on the rest of his round the world trip. 18 year olds aren't born with that — 9 hours 47 min ago
- @KatieFforde @FannyBlake1 yes there's nothing better and richly deserved x x x big hugs and a lick from your god dog — 9 hours 48 min ago
- Grannies always have something to worry about. Big grandson got robbed in Bali yesterday. Not hurt but phone taken so no more messages. — 9 hours 49 min ago
- @FannyBlake1 @KatieFforde absolutely brilliant Katie being no 1. Stan says you always were to him. Enjoy, bask in the limelight x — 9 hours 52 min ago
13SepHullo everyone, I’m so sorry I’ve neglected you and my web site for so long. This was partly due to technical hitches, and also because I moved house. I’ve got so much news I hardly know where to begin.
01SepDear all, there are some new photos in the gallery section. Enjoy, Love Lesley