'A seed of a plot drops into my head, I plant it with a few chapters, spend a great deal of time thinking it through, and once the green shoots come through, I water it with care. Hopefully several months later something beautiful has grown.' - Lesley Pearse
Lesley Pearse is one of the UK's best-loved novelists with fans across the globe and sales of over 10 million copies of her books to date.
- @BerniKennedy my eldest is 18 then 6 and 3. All three make me very happy, but then I can give them back x X — 1 hour 24 min ago
- @BerniKennedy my youngest is having her third at Christmas. So we'll both be granny's together. Ours is a girl. Congrats grandees are fun! — 1 hour 43 min ago
- @HarrietEvans did I tell you Jo has another baby on way Xmas day. Sammy's wedding on Sunday, I can't eat or sleep! — 3 hours 25 min ago
- @bjpapworth Stans going to be 5 in December. That's gone so fast. He's still needy, but lovely X — 23 hours 29 min ago
- @DiNewnham doc thinks it's in his neck. He should know this week — 1 day 42 min ago
- @DiNewnham but yes he'll be ok for wedding. He's quite jolly now pain isn't bad — 1 day 44 min ago
- @DiNewnham I forgot to say he had a small miracle. Woke last thurs to find pain gone. Still can't lift arm though. Waiting for results MRI — 1 day 45 min ago
13SepHullo everyone, I’m so sorry I’ve neglected you and my web site for so long. This was partly due to technical hitches, and also because I moved house. I’ve got so much news I hardly know where to begin.
01SepDear all, there are some new photos in the gallery section. Enjoy, Love Lesley