'A seed of a plot drops into my head, I plant it with a few chapters, spend a great deal of time thinking it through, and once the green shoots come through, I water it with care. Hopefully several months later something beautiful has grown.' - Lesley Pearse
Lesley Pearse is one of the UK's best-loved novelists with fans across the globe and sales of over 10 million copies of her books to date.
- @Stuartolds yes fine thanks. Just finished book 25. And you? — 2 days 13 hours ago
- @kimbochambers @OK_Magazine well done Kim that's a great revue x x — 2 days 18 hours ago
- @DiNewnham lovely pic. Enjoy your time with them x x x — 5 days 11 hours ago
- Baby alicia has hospital appt so gone with d3 and other 2 kids to keep her company. Driving back to Devon tonight — 5 days 19 hours ago
- @DiNewnham yes all ok now. It's been good And book is finished too so happiness is spreading around! When are you off? X x x — 5 days 19 hours ago
- Valentine's Day! To all those with no significant other today, be happy and remember friends and family are all there to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ — 5 days 22 hours ago
- @sammottram13 thank you I think of my 4 grandchildren she is the prettiest at birth — 6 days 22 hours ago
13SepHullo everyone, I’m so sorry I’ve neglected you and my web site for so long. This was partly due to technical hitches, and also because I moved house. I’ve got so much news I hardly know where to begin.
01SepDear all, there are some new photos in the gallery section. Enjoy, Love Lesley